Ethnicity: Italian – Vietnamese Best Facial Features: Eyes, Nose, and Lips Facial Shape: Square Eye Shape and Color: Down turned (Dark Brown) Nose Shape: Low Bridged Lips: Medium
Sheriza (Beauty Influencer)
Ethnicity: GuyaneseBest Facial Features: Eyes, Vivid Skin Color and Lips Facial Shape: Oval Eye Shape and Color: Round (Dark Brown) Nose Shape: Upturned Concave Lips: Full Smear
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕*Captivating*Eye Candy*Drop Dead gorgeous*
Annie Jaffrey (Beauty/Lifestyle Infleuncer)
Ethnicity: SwedishBest Facial Feature: Eyes, Nose and Lips Facial Shape: Heart Eye Shape and Color: Downturned (Hazel) Nose Shape: Low Bridged Upturned Lips: Thin pointy natural
Nikki Perkins (Model & YouTube Content Creator)
Ethnicity: SudaneseBest Facial Features: Eyes and Lips Facial Shape: Oval Eye Shape: Wideset (Dark Brown) Nose Shape: Low Bridged Funnel Lips: Medium Beestrung
Stephanie Ledda (Beauty/Fashion Influencer)
Ethnicity: Irish-PhillipinoBest Facial Feature: Eyes Facial Shape: Round Eye shape and Color: Almond (Blue) Nose Shape: High bridged Roman Lips: Thin Natural
Christen Dominique (Beauty Influencer)
Ethnicity: SpanishBest Facial Feature: Eyes Facial Shape: Heart Eye Shape and Color: Round (Hazel) Nose Shape: High bridged Roman Lips: Thin
Jovita Tess George (Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle Influencer/mrjovitageorge.com)
Ethnicity: IndianBest Facial Features: Eyes, Nose and Lips Facial Shape: Heart Eye Shape: Almond (Dark Brown) Nose Shape:Upturned Concave Lips: Pointy Natural
Melissa Alatorre (Makeup Artist)
Ethnicity: MexicanBest Facial Feature: Eyes Facial Shape: Square Eye Shape and Color: Up turned (Green) Nose Shape: Low bridged Button Lips: Thin
Nafisa (Educator, Author & Lifestyle Influencer)
Ethnicity: Nigerian Best Facial Features: Eyes, Nose and Lips Facial Shape: Heart Eye Shape and Color: Downturned (Dark Brown or Black) Nose Shape: Medium Bridged Upturned Roman Lips: Medium Pointy Natural
Ethnicity: AustralianBest Facial Features: Eyes, Nose and Lips Facial Shape: Square Eye Shape and Color: Upturned (Green) Nose Shape: High Bridged Roman Lips: Pointy Natural
Shaneice Crystal ( Beauty Influencer)
Ethnicity: Guyanese-JamaicanBest Facial Features: Eyes, Nose and Lips Facial Shape: Heart Eye Shape and Color: Wideset (Dark Brown) Nose Shape: High bridge Acquiline Lips: Medium Smear
Jayde Pierce (Beauty Influencer)
Ethnicity: English-JamaicanBest Facial Features: Eyes and Vivid Skin Color Facial Shape: Oval Eye Shape and Color: Upturned Eyes (Dark Brown or Black) Nose Shape: Low Bridged Funnel Lips: Medium Natural
What are the Prerequisites of having a beautiful face? 1. The Contrast and vividness of Skin Color. What combinations are more intensified from dark skin to light skin? Most faces with bright eyes, darker skin presents a vivid contrast – Faces with light skin and dark eyes give a striking contrast. Dark eyes with Dark skin the difference is intensified by color, Light skin with bright eyes is increased by receding light tones. Your skin is the canvas on which your facial features translate its beauty. 2. The congruence of facial features in the front of the head where the eyes, nose, lips, chin, cheeks, forehead all in alliance with each other giving a staggering computation of facial beauty in a combination of aesthetic perfection in harmony together. It is your facial features that make your face attractive, not your skin color. 3. The Symmetry (1.618) in numbers, the Greeks believed that perfect symmetry was responsible for the attractiveness of a face, and that attractive faces were closer to the beauty ratio of 1.618. Universal Attractiveness. That brings me to what is “Universal Attractiveness” which is determined through nations, cultures, and eras which is common denominators in both female and male attractiveness-
Females: Big eyes, small nose, full lips, narrow jawline, youthful appearance, thick hair, an hourglass figure.
Males: thick Eyebrows, little eyes, a more large nose, tanned skin, prominent jawline, and a V-shaped body.
Even with defining what is really beautiful, it is a fact that beauty is Subjective. It is based on opinions or feelings rather than on facts or evidence. This subjectivity can translate into the phrase “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” this analogy goes far beyond theory where science bases beauty strictly on the approach the eye gate is the final verdict on what it viewed as physical attractiveness through personal thought, reasoning or cultural influence. In general, beauty is beauty, but aesthetic attractiveness can be different many things are perceived as beautiful can vary from place to era and culture.
Let’s face it we can’t choose our parents, so genetics definitely plays a part in what we look like. Genetics is what we inherit from our parents or grandparents. Our eye color, skin color, even the size of our feet are related to a genetic thread passed to us through our genes. Genetics is the study of genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living organisms. It is generally considered a field of biology. Biology. The science of heredity, dealing with resemblances and differences of related bodies resulting from the interaction of their genes and the environment. Genes – the basic physical unit of heredity; a linear sequence of nucleotides along a segment of DNA that provides the coded instructions for synthesis of RNA, which, when translated into protein, leads to the expression of hereditary character. Genetics definitely plays a part in how attractive we are.
Every FACE on the planet has at least one attractive feature, that is not an opinion, assumption, or personal belief.
What is it about a face (the archetype of beauty) that makes you want to look at it intently, judge its attractiveness, and analyze every feature? The pulchritude of perfection is the face which is definitely the frontline of beauty, your advertisement, your selling point it is considered the most beautiful most alluring part of the body, even more so, than the human body. Over 82% voted that having a pretty face is more desirable than a nice toned body. There are features of the face that contributes to its overall attraction:
The window of the soul. The eyes are the most durable emotion conveyor of the entire face they project deep emotion, whether sadness or empathy, sincere interest, sensuality, innocence, or project a particular flirtatious nature. The pigmentation of the iris varies from light brown to black, depending on the concentration of melanin in the iris pigment epithelium.
The Eyelashes these tiny long fibers that stick from our eyelids can make your eyes more alluring while giving you a very youthful look that beautifies the eyes.
The eyebrows define the eyes as the umbrella of the eyes; they represent the whole look of the eye. The eyebrows are the most defining part of the overall look of the face, especially the sight. The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges.
A nose must reflect overall harmony and proportion concerning the other features on the face as a whole; it is the centerpiece of the face. The right nose shape is a highly coveted part of the face. The visible part of the human nose is the protruding from the real face it bears the nostrils which are needed for the sense of smell. The shape of the nose is determined by genetics. It distinguishes people apart from cultures.
The Lips The most beautiful part of the face it defines the sexuality of the face a strong focal point as the human eye. Full lips are much to be desired for a beautiful look. Lips are a visible body part of the face. Lips are soft, mobile, and serve as the entryway for food and drink as well as a way to communicate. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy.
Photo Courtesy of Tibo Norman
They contour the entire face, they are the structure that holds the face together when cheeks are defined or full, in some faces, they are more defined.
The Chin or Jawline
Rounded jawline in men is universal and considers most attractive, in the female a small chin is much to be desired and most beautiful. The jaw is the lowermost part of the face. It tends to be more pointed and triangular in human females, while more square-shaped in human males.
The grand part that holds up the face, it is lengthy in statue utterly divine in its objective to support the look. The neck is the part of the body that distinguishes the head from the chest and shoulders.
The Beauty Characteristics of the Nations
Ancient Egyptian beauty Queen Nefertiti was like no other with her long braided hair that framed her head, exquisite bone structure, her deep dark eyes lined with black kohl eyeliner, café au lait skin color, symmetrical face, and a long neck. Nefertiti was the essence of Egyptian beauty. In Greek mythology, the presence of beauty far leads us, mortals, back to a time where ancient Greek beauty often veered as demigods. Popular statues like “ the Judgment of Paris”, in Greek mythology was the first beauty contest which featured the three most beautiful goddesses of Olympus–Aphrodite, Hera, and Athena–for the prize of a golden apple addressed to “the fairest” , Paris was called to judge the three goddesses, the first beauty contest. This contest closely mimics that of today beauty pageants. Every nation, people. Or race. Has its distinctive patterns of features that make them unique and recognizable to the populous. There are no two people alike, like our fingerprint and eyeball patterns we are all different. Our uniqueness was created by the Most High God
All photographs are the property of their respective owners.
Have the most profound features of all they literally gravitate from the face Blonde to Black Hair, Skin tone Light brown to dark brown, any eye size or shape or color, medium to thick lips, more full or low bridged noses, some smaller noses in different parts of Africa. Some.
Any hair color type, Any eye color, Skin tone Pale to brown, thin to full lips, and High or low bridged noses.
Monolid eyes make them unique have brown to thick black hair, monolid /double eyelid small brown/black eyes, Skin tone pale with yellow undertones to dark sandy brown, thin to medium lips.
Latinas (South America, Mexico, Puerto Ricans):
Facial features are dominant any hair color, texture thickness, Any eye shape or color, skin tone light tan to medium brown, Thin to medium lips, low bridged noses.
Nordic Caucasians Descendants of Europe, or white people:
Skin is most coveted around the world by default Skin color is pale very fair- pinkish in tone, All eyes light colors to brown, Small straight low bridged noses or high bridged, Thin lips predominately, Hair is straight predominately.
Native American Indians:
The Nose is defined Skin type literally is light brown skin to dark, The skin color is not red, as is popularly supposed, but varies from very bright to dark, dark brown eyes, prominent cheekbones, and straight black hair.
The Nose is the most distinguishing feature of their face Skin type is light to medium brown, dark to bright eyes, high bridged long nose, and thin to medium lips. Indians: Skin type light to dark brown, high bridged noses, any eye color, and small to full lips.
Hawaiians, Polynesians, Samoans, Melanesians:
Clubby cheeks Skin type light to dark brown, flat more full – low bridged nose, hair color blonde to dark, and any eye color.
Tan skin is perfect light to dark skin, low bridged broad noses, hair blonde to dark, any eye color but prominently dark eyes, and thin to full lips.
All photographs are the property of their respective owners.
Low waist to hip ratio
Muscular physique and Tan Skin
Facial Features from around the World:
1. Whites: Any eye color, any hair color, skin color ranging from pale to tan, thin lips, Slim to long noses.
2. Blacks/Africans: Blonde to Black Hair, Skin color Light brown to dark brown, any eye size or shape or color, medium to thick lips, wider blunt noses.
3. Latinas: Any hair color, texture thickness, Any eye shape or color, skin tone light tan to medium brown, Thin to medium lips, low bridged noses.
4. Asians: Brown to black hair, monolid/double eyelid small brown/black eyes, Skintone pale with yellow undertones to dark sandy brown, thin to medium lips.
5. Indians/Native American Indians: Brown to black hair, Any color eyes, Skin color Pal to dark brown, small to full lips, High bridged hook noses.
6. Arabian/or Middle Eastern: Any hair color, any color eyes, skin color beige to brown, thin to full lips, High or low bridged noses.
Our appearance is what makes us unique as individuals. Even though we are unique, specific characteristics such as jaw placement and forehead shape determine face shape. There are six different face shapes: Oval face shape, Heart-Shaped face shape, Pear-Shaped face shape, square face shape, Round face shape, and Long face shape. 1. Oval Face Shape: This is considered the perfect face shape because it is symmetrical. An oval face shape will have more full cheekbones and then narrow down to the jawline and chin. Oval face shape will also be narrow up towards the forehead.2. Heart-Shaped Face Shape: A Heart-Shaped face is very unique. It will be broader at the forehead and then taper into a small, narrow chin. This face shape is called Triangle Shape. 3. Pear-Shaped Face Shape: A Pear-Shapes face will be more full at the cheeks and jaw but have a narrow forehead.4. Square Face Shape: A Square look is widespread. It will be equally full at the forehead, cheeks, and jawline. 4. Square Face Shape: A Square face is ubiquitous. It will be equally full at the forehead, cheeks, and jawline. 5. Round Face Shape: Round face shapes are fuller and will usually look younger than they are. It will have around the forehead and a rounded chin, with wide, full cheeks. 6. Long Face Shape: A Long face shape is similar to an oval face shape but has higher cheekbones and a high forehead.
Societies today adorn their faces with makeup, the process of hiding facial imperfections or flaws but also An adornment is generally an accessory or ornament worn to enhance the beauty or status of the wearer. They are often worn to embellish, enhance, or distinguish the wearer, and to define cultural, social, or religious status within a specific community. When worn to show the economic situation, the items are often either rare or prohibitively expensive to others. Adornments are usually colorful and worn to attract attention. Facial Adornment could be for any country, traditionally or otherwise, or even the topical tattoo to enhance the skin’s appearance, or maybe the wearing of jewelry to enhance what the creator, the Creator has given us genetically.
They have a long history, around the world, from feathers or bone to modern accessories, such as jewelry. Items of adornment are also used by warriors, and by other members of the military to show rank or achievement. Either way, to each as own when in terms of any facet of adornment. I know in the east, the wear of tiaras, crowns and other symbols for a profession of royalty, as is in India, the wear of nose earrings, is quite common. In Africa, a lot of tribal rituals involve face paint. In most societies, the wearing of makeup from foundation to the coloring of eyelids is quite common to enhance the beauty of the face and eyes. So throughout the world, there is a form of facial adornment conducive to the times, cultures, customs, traditions, and societies. The facial decoration is in the styles of makeup, earrings, paint, tattoos, and other facial ornamentation.
Breakdown of the FACE.
1. The Eyes The window of the soul. The eyes are the strongest emotion conveyor of the entire face they project deep emotion whether sadness or empathy, deep interest, sensuality, innocence, or project a certain flirtatious nature. The pigmentation of the iris varies from light brown to black, depending on the concentration of melanin in the iris pigment epithelium (located on the back of the iris), the melanin content within the iris stroma (located at the front of the iris), and the cellular density of the stroma. The appearance of blue, green, as well as hazel eyes, results from the Rayleigh scattering of light in the stroma, a phenomenon similar to that which accounts for the blueness of the sky. Neither blue nor green pigments are ever-present in the human iris or ocular fluid. Eye color is thus an instance of structural color and varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-colored eyes.
2. The Eyebrows The eyebrows define the eyes the umbrella of the eyes they define the whole look of the eye. The eyebrows are the most defining part of the overall look of the face especially the eye. The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges of some mammals. Their main function is hypothesized to prevent sweat, water, and other debris from falling down into the eye socket, but they are also important to human communication and facial expression. It is not uncommon for people – women in particular – to modify their eyebrows by means of hair addition, removal, makeup, tattoo, or piercings.
3. The Nose A beautiful nose must reflect overall harmony and proportion in relation to the other features and the face as a whole it is the centerpiece of the face. The visible part of the human nose is the protruding part of the face that bears the nostrils. The shape of the nose is determined by the ethmoid bone and the nasal septum, which consists mostly of cartilage and which separates the nostrils. On average the nose of a male is larger than that of a female.
4. The Lips The most sensual part of the face defines the sexuality of the face as a strong focal point as the human eye. Full lips are much to be desired for a beautiful face. Lips are a visible body part of the face. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound and speech. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy.
5. The Cheeks They contour the entire face, they are the structure that holds the face together when they are defined or full, in some faces they are more defined. Cheeks) constitute the area of the face below the eyes and between the nose and the left or right ear. They may also be referred to as jowls. “Buccal” means relating to the cheek. The area between the inside of the cheek and the teeth and gums is called the buccal pouch or buccal cavity and forms part of the mouth.
6. The chin or jawline Prominent jawline in men is universal and considers most attractive, in the female a small chin is much to be desired and most attractive. The chin is the lowermost part of the face. It tends to be more pointed and triangular in human females, while more square-shaped in human males.
7. The Neck The grand part that holds up the face, it is lengthy in statue utterly divine in its objective to define the face. The neck is the part of the body that distinguishes the head from the shoulders blades.
Featuring the most beautiful faces the world over.